“Buildingomics is a new approach to Sustainable factors in the building-related environment that influence the human health, well-being, and productivity of people who work in buildings.”
“Healthy living” is the main motive of every Human Being. According to the experts, Home is not just about the health of people but also about the productivity in the living environment.
Why Build Green?
In Simple terms, it is all interlinked.
The sustainable green building is an opportunity to use the Resources efficiently which will reduce the impact on the Physical Environment and further boost a healthy indoor environment. Today, sustainability is no more a choice but a need.
How Does Sustainable Building benefit environment?
- It Enhance and protect biodiversity and ecosystems
- Also, it Improves air and water quality
- Help Reducing waste streams
- Conserve and restore natural resources
How does it benefit economically?
- It reduces operating costs
- Optimize life-cycle economic performance
- Improve occupant productivity
- Enhance asset value and profits
How is it useful socially?
- Enhance occupant health and comfort
- Improve indoor air quality
- Minimize strain on local utility infrastructure
- Improve overall quality of life
The benefits of green initiatives should penetrate deep and awareness should be spread and support to enhance the quality of life.