The festival season calls for revamping and decorating our space in a new avatar. For the coming Diwali season, here are some festive style interiors that you may like to try.
- Decking up the doors and windows: Get some colored fairy lights and line your window tops and doors with these string lights. Available in market in so many colors and styles, pick up the one that matches your décor. This is the perfect Diwali décor we would say!
- Bring in the bling: Festival season is all about the bling’s! Pick up cushion covers, decorative item, wall hanging that are silver, golden or any metallic and change the look of your décor. Add beaded curtains to your regular ones or get some artificial flowers in metallic color and see how this will lend a festive look to your home sweet home.
- Add some T-lights and lamps to your décor: This festive season is all about lights and all you need to do is to add beautiful candles and lamps to your décor. Light it in the evenings and give your home a festive look. Invest in some pretty T-light candle holders and votives to make your space look magical.
- Adorn your space with flowers: There is no better way to decorate the house than adorning it with flowers. Put your favorite flowers in a vase or make a garland and put it all across the house, the beauty of this traditional décor is truly unmatched. A large variety of faux flowers are also available in the market- you can pick up from there also.
- Invest in some new furniture/furnishing: Diwali is an auspicious time to indulge in some shopping for home and family. If thinking of investing in new furniture from a long time, now is the right time to make that purchase. If not furniture, buy some new bed linens, cushions, carpet or some décor item and accentuate the look of your home.
There is nothing better than celebrating any festival with your family in your own house. Choose for property from http://namratagroup.com/ and gift quality living to your loved ones.