Summers are here and we are ready to face the sun in the most stylish manner, so why shouldn’t our homes be? Confused on how and where to start this? Worry not we are here to help you out as we list the best 5 summer interior themes.
Here are top 5 summer interior themes to make your home even more stylish and also keep your place look cool:
- Go Green Theme: What would be better than including indoor plants and flowers all around the house and breathing fresh air? This will not only add natural beauty but also keep the house very cool. When you enter the home after a hard tiring day, these flowers will cheer you up with their fragrance and bright colors. Aloe, jade plant, English Ivy, Spider plant, peperomia etc. are some plants that you can buy to make your home go green and eco-friendly.
- Coastal theme: Everybody wants to run to the beaches in summers. But that is not possible every time, so how about recreating the view of sand, surfs and sea at your home? Seems exciting? But it is not just about stuffing your abode with shells, pearls and anchor and all those things that remind you of the sea. It involves choosing color and décor items that go in sync with the theme. Choose a basic blue or a white tone and highlight it with colors of the sky, sand and include décor pieces that will create a spectacular view of the coastal area right before you- every time you step into your home. To make it look even more exotic, you can even place a hammock at the corner of the garden area or the balcony.image source: www.google.com
- Breezy theme: This theme will make your home look airy and breezy- that’s just perfect for the home in summers. For this choose light colored furniture and furnishing, in the tones of white, blue and green and include sheer curtains. Deck up the doors and windows in sheer in solid colors or striped for that relaxed feel when at home. Make sure you ventilate the house well in evenings to create that airy feel.
- Burst of sunshine: How about coloring your home with the burst of sunshine? Choose orange as the balancing color with your existing décor. Paint one wall with orange or include some throws, cushions and paintings in orange color and give a zing to your décor. Just a tip: Don’t go boom on orange, just play smartly.
- All white décor: You can never go wrong with all white. Place furniture, furnishings and decor items in white and give your home a peaceful and serene look. You can choose accessories in bright and peppy color and give it a vibrant feel.
If you are looking for more ideas on decor and summer interior themes, don’t forget to check some amazing ideas here http://namratagroup.com/blog/pep-up-your-interiors-with-these-tips/