Choosing an ideal location for your start up is of quintessential importance!
What makes a place ideal for a start up? Abundance of natural resources, connectivity, investment value, the traffic it attracts and the status it has. Talegaon offers you the right mix of all these factors.
- Abundance of natural resources: Blessed by a pleasant climate, Talegaon, as its name suggests, is really a city of lakes. As a result, it has ample water and lots of people thriving around it. Local folk in the need of work can serve as ready human resource. This means you won’t have to look for your labour at the neighbouring places like Pune or Mumbai. Hence, it would be comparatively cheaper.
- Connectivity: Talegaon is Close from Pune as well as Mumbai and is well connected through roads and railways. It has been shaping up as the most successful industrial quarter in the western Maharashtra. Its close proximity to Hinjewadi IT parks and Pimpri Chinchwad area of Pune comes as another precious asset. It goes without saying then, that it’s highly accessible. It’s also close to Maval and Chakan industrial belt. So, you could expect some prospective buyers from these areas as well.
- Growing population: The flourishing industrial area is attracting hoards of real estate developers as more and more people have been buying properties here. This means there will be a huge captive audience for your business.
- Ready infrastructure: Talegaon has a ready infrastructure complete with renowned educational institutes, hospitals, malls, gymnasiums, entertainment centres and a good transport system.
- A high voltage industrial hub: Talegaon houses companies like General Motors, Volkswagen, Siemens, JCB, Finolex Cables, Bajaj, Land Rover, KPIT and many others. A number of companies are setting up in Phase 2 of the industrial This means that if you set up your start up here, you would get the advantage of the status that these companies have been enjoying already.
After zeroing in on Talegaon, you must find a commercial space that’s a good combination of functionality and aesthetics. Namrata Group has for you a range of such commercial spaces!